Friday, September 3, 2010

Bnclient.dll Patch Error

The dead in our Fenestrelle: Leonardo Valente, of 23 years, Francesco Conte, age 24.

In the fortress of Fenestrelle , Torino, Piemonte, were hosted duosiciliani the die-hard soldiers, the stubborn failure of the new oath. For some reason, that most bourgeois military academy I imagine them as thin and bony peasants, driven from clods and to master some reason rather than dictated by conscious adherence to the cause of the Bourbons, their refusal to the Savoy I can imagine for a proposal due to misunderstanding conveyed in French, or other foreign language. From what I read on the net, who would be at least twenty thousand years in 1860/69 would have enjoyed the hospitality cold Piedmont. Do not you have some news, you do not know numbers and names for those who died, from corpses in the lime. Dissolved. Forgotten.
In this article, however, there is someone to oblivion by a sudden death passed by the infirmary, where a chaplain picky recorded dates, names, provenances. Anime to ensure High. I look at the first names, who died in November 1860: Leonardo Valente, aged 23, of Hornbeam know (there is no Italian town by that name which is rather Carpinone where Valente is a common surname as Ferrero in Turin?), Francesco Conte, 24 years of Isernia. For them, after the oblivion, to be made digital memory on a site that keeps track of five contacts a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment