Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Is A Pulse Of 124 High

I drink I want you bad ...

TOAST
your eyes as dark as night,
your lips burning,
like fire.
your hands,
rose petals, tentacles
voracious.
leste Thieves of innocence hidden.
TOAST
with my heart in tears,
sips a long and bitter lies well said.
TOAST
until drown,
I vomited until the
the face of grim grin
by fetid breath and sweaty slimy belly

vile tyrant's lair.
TOAST
to my eleven years.
TOAST
to your home, your bed, you
me snatching the dreams
in an instant!
deaf to my cries silent
blind to my anguish and my eyes, you held firm
the prey of deceit and lies. You

and empty inside me I attacked.
TOAST
naivety.
TOAST
my anger
then buried by a great love.
TOAST
the bitterness,
to what remains,

alienating the nightmares and my constant fear.
TOAST! I
a woman and I've forgotten.


0 comments:

Post a Comment