Guido Cavalcanti 1454 1494 1255 1300 In a grove ..... The MUSE
located in a grove 'Pasturella
better than the Star, in my' opinion.
Cavelli had Biondetti and ricciutelli,
and eyes' of love, pink wax;
pasturav'agnelli with his rod;
[of] barefoot, was wet with dew;
sang like 'Namorita:
er' adorned with all pleasure.
D'amor hails' imantenente
and asked s'avesse company;
and she replied that dolzemente
all alone for the woods already,
and said, "Sacci, when the pious bird, then I
desireth 's me' paramour have heart."
Po 'he told me of his condition and
for forest birds singing audio
I said to myself:' Now is the season of this
Pasturella Gio '[ia] seize. "
Merz asked her only that hug and kiss
, if it had 'no desire. For
man took me, like love,
held me and said he won 'the core;
menòmmi sott'una coolness leaf, where there
' I saw flowers' of all colors, and so there
I feel joy and sweetness,
that 'the god of love I seemed to see.
0 comments:
Post a Comment