Monday, April 16, 2007
Why Are My Dogs Nipples So Big
Dante Alighieri
Guido, Lapo and I wish you and I
we were taken to spell, and put in a
vasel That for every wind
want to go to sea you and me,
ensure that luck or other cruel time
there could not give ground,
indeed, always living in a talent,
grow to be together 'l desire.
Monna Vanna and Monna Lagia And then
with that which is the number of the thirty
would put us in good charmer:
and there always discourse of love,
and each of them was happy, even as
ì I think we would.
Poems unknown:
Among sandwiches, economic
in taste and price, the lights
gialleggiava
uncertainty intermittent
as blink of an eye,
of artificial suns.
waited for the sunrise to say hello,
cicada drunken
to avoid the anxiety
a lonely bed.
Amedeo 96 Liberti I
Holy, holy, holy is the Big Bang,
and the spark that ignited the fuse;
throughout the universe and around
death singing its praises and we, the morienti,
celebrates the glories with trills and trills,
most perfect work of its engineering
............ .....
and still immersed in underwater light, delicate chrysalis
emerge from the gauze of sleep, listening
long,
estranged,
dismayed to exist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment