Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Monster Energy Store Manila



So since I want to learn a bit 'Russian I did a little' research in various websites and I decided to autoinsegnarmi Russian using various information gathering and everything in my blog!

FIRST LESSON

The Russian is written in characters cilirici then my first class by himself cirilo will learn the alphabet.

Here is the alphabet with pronunciation: A



А Б В

B V G Г

hard as dormouse

Д D

JE

Е Е Ж JO

ZH as the French

З j z s as sweet as the rose

I

И Й К The semi-vowel



Л K L more 'hard palate of Italian
L
M

М Н О

N O P



П Р С

R S T



Т У Ф U

F

Х intake similar to the H c Tuscan

Ц Z-hard without the z

Ч like English CH chain

SH Ш like the word stage

Щ SHCH with a drawling
sh
sign Ь sweet, is not pronounced

Ы I like the sound lasts French u

Ъ hard sign, is not pronounced

Э E

Ю Я

JU JA


For some more information here.

Source

For the first lesson that's all! GOOD STUDY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment