Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Skin Coloured Haemorroid

YOU__Avatar



I heard a lot about the new Avatar film fantasy in this period in all rooms. I heard the soundtrack and I really enjoyed not only the melody but also the words.

I SEE YOU

I see you
I see you
Walking through a dream
I see you
My light in darkness breathing hope of new life
Now I live through you and you through me
Enchanting
I pray in my heart that this dream never ends
I see me through your eyes
Living through life flying high
Your life shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
I live through your love
You teach me how to see
All that’s beautiful
My senses touch your word I never pictured
Now I give my hope to you
I surrender
I pray in my heart that this world never ends
I see me through your eyes
Living through life flying high
Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life
I offer my love, for you
When my heart was never open
(and my spirit never free)
To the world that you have shown me
But my eyes could not division
All the colours of love and of life ever more
Evermore
(I see me through your eyes)
I see me through your eyes
(Living through life flying high)
Flying high
Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
And live through your love
And live through your life
I see you
I see you

Traduzione

TI VEDO

Ti vedo
Ti vedo
Passeggiare in un sogno
Ti vedo
La mia luce nel buio che with the hope of new life
Now I live through you and through you
Enchanting
me in my heart I pray that this dream never ends
I see through your eyes
Living life, flying high Your
life shows me the way to heaven
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
I live thanks to your love You teach me how to see

Everything is beautiful
My senses touch a new world never known before Now I give
I hope you

I surrender in my heart I pray that this dream never ends
I see through your eyes
Living life, flying high
Your life shows me the way to heaven
So I offer my life
I offer my love for you
When my heart has never been opened
(but never my spirit free)
To the world you showed me
But my eyes can no longer All
recognize the colors of love and life
(I see through your eyes)
I see through your eyes
(Living through life flying high)
High
share Your love shines the way for
paradise So I offer my life as a sacrifice to live through your

love to live with your life
I see you I see you


Video -> I SEE YOU

QST song today I've heard at least a million times! I get excited just hearing a song they are sensitive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment