Knight winter
This is my absolute favorite book ..
was a quiet afternoon in March, two days after my birthday when I went to the book fair in my country to choose my birthday ... My eyes stopped on that cover in shades of blue on where you were shown a church in the background, a slide and a man on horseback on a hill (only after I discovered it was the statue of Peter the Great in St. Petersburg) I read the title THE WINTER KNIGHT and I do not know exactly why but I was immediately drawn to, cho is very often the books I choose to skin, I read the story and got it .. As always I was curious to read the strategic and see what it was, then just got home, I dipped into my world and I started Viggo soria along the beautiful love between Tatiana and Alexander.
I read in a week and this book made me smile to paint and it has been almost a year since I bought it but I never tire of rereading paragraphs (a few weeks ago I finished reading for the third time ). So recently I started to wander around on the net to find some more information and I got the idea to create this blog that contains a bit 'tt qll ke goes through my head ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment