Sunday, June 22, 2008

South Park With Subtitles

TRUTH 'AND FORM! FACTS AND LIES

At my specific request, information shall be published the transcript of my speech in the city council in the three minutes allowed for each group, the outcome of the referendum.
The report, not yet formally placed after the transcription, however, is clear and shows what
shameful figure liar and a "Mr." Antonello Corrado, Earl of Afragola!

Councillor Erica D'Adda (L 'Olive - Democratic Party)
Thank you, I would first like to express my sympathy to the intervention of Councillor Salomone regarding the Tibet, Tibet and the Pro Patria, in fact, maybe we went a bit 'oltre.Due seconds only, I wanted to take the floor to express my full solidarity with those around fifty-seven thousand citizens believe that Sunday did not go to vote, perhaps they are wise and not so foolish or uninformed as they try to pass, so I hope that the Administration takes this too . And I would say above all, I believe that the referendum is an act absolutely democratic and democracy coast, so I'm not sure which one is opposed to these aspects of the referendum, the referendum but I wish I could say after so many months of controversy and even unnecessary equipment, it would be wise
even know how to lose, and lose with style. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment