Sunday, June 22, 2008

Syncro Card For Card Maker

Letter to the Director of Information

Dear Sir,

published in the latest issue I read with shock and human compassion that a fellow columnist, Antonello Corrado, resorts to pure lie to attack my person, and with me, I believe, the party that I represent.
Arguing on the Referendum on May 25, at one point of criticism about the citizens who voted.
I quote: "Just to give one of the examples, Councillor D'Adda, the Democratic Party during the last session of the City Council, with a turn of phrase, essentially because of the" dumb "to his fellow citizens who voted : This is not political ethics. "
The Lord uses the phrase "turn of phrase," I think it smart enough to circumvent a possible denial.
was reassured. Not only is the denial, by Councillor D'Adda expressed precisely the opposite concept, namely that people stayed in what, 92% of bustocco, could not be considered "stupid."
But, since the City Council, there is a verbalization of what is being said and this can not compare two points of view, but a fact and a lie.
So it is also possible to refer the matter through the courts and restore the truth.
If there will be an official denial, this is the only way that I consider viable.
I do not think this will change the character of the political confrontation replaces the denigration staff.
may serve the citizens know that their dignity is not trucks, and are willing to fight to assert it.

Erica D'Adda

0 comments:

Post a Comment